Atlas GIPSAR PLUS - Gypsum Finishing for performing gypsum finishes on walls and ceilings. Fills small cavities on the walls and ceilings – can be used for repairing the surface before applying gypsum finish. It is manufactured as a dry mix of synthetic gypsum, mineral binders, modifying additives and the adjusters of setting time.
- The product classified according to C7 standard as gypsum finishing plaster.
- Max. one layer thickness - 3 mm
- Increased firmness – the strength of intercrystalline bonds in gypsum was increased by the additives of modified polymers (redispersible powder resins) - therefore GIPSAR PLUS creates a uniform, firm and smooth surface for a coating and wall-papering.
- Very good workability – the compound is plastic, during application is not rolled out and does not break, easy to smooth.
- characterized by high water retention – it enables maintenance in the mass an appropriate quantity of water, therefore it is easy for spreading on the substrate and creates optimal conditions for proper setting.
- Mechanical applying possible – it offers quicker application than the traditional method does.
- Creates a strong and stable substrate – it is easy to sand the surface and the dust does not clogg the sand-paper or abrasive mesh.
- Very smooth surface – aesthetic, uniform and smooth, creates excellent surface for coating or wall-papering.
- The perfect coating – the additive of polymers makes the surface absorbable for paint coating which makes the finishing works easy and fast.
- Resistant to cracking as the result of contraction during setting.
The average consumption is at 0,8 kg of mix to 1 m2 / 1 mm layer thickness.
Paper bags: 20 kg.
Pallet: 1080 kg in 20 kg bags.
No posts found