ATLAS UNI GRUNT is an impregnating sealer for priming, manufactured on the basis of the finest quality water dispersion of polymer resins.
- reinforces absorptive substrates of any type
- high yield, quick-drying
- decreases and unifies substrate absorptiveness
- for application in temperature up to +30°C
- improves bonding to the substrate
- underneath floors and screeds
- underneath adhesives, plasters, top finishes, paints
- Very short time of drying
- Reinforces top surface of primed mineral substrates – penetrates into material structure, reinforces it and improves its load-bear capacity.
- Prevents “taking in” excessive amount of water from the layer applied upon the substrate – limits the absorption of the substrate.
- Improves yield of paints, top finishes and adhesives – increases yield of materials used for the next layer application, reduces their consumption by sealing structure of a primed substrate.
- Creates temporary protective layers on subfloors – improves the resistance of the floor to dust deposition, facilitates its cleaning (must not be considered as the final finishing layer).
- Facilitates application of the next layers – painting coats, adhesives, top finishes and fillers, floors and self-levelling screeds, adhesives for carpets, wallpapers, adhesives for thermal insulation etc.
- Decreases substrate absorptivity
- Bonds non-stable substrates
- For application with a roller, a brush or with a sprayer.
- Transparent, solvent-free and water-soluble – product is colourless after drying, does not cause substrate discolouration.
Kinds of primed substrates:
- cement floors and screeds, cement and cement-lime plasters and top finishes, walls made of cellular concrete
- walls made of brick or silicate blocks, walls made of brick or ceramic hollow blocks
- cement floors and screeds with floor heating, magnesium screeds
- cladding fixed with cement or gypsum adhesive, mineral waterproofing, cement floors and screeds, anhydride screeds
- cement, cement-lime, gypsum plasters, gypsum, cement top finishes
- painting coats made of indoor acrylic and latex paints, wallpapers
The average consumption is 0.05 ÷ 0.2 kg of emulsion for 1 m².
In practice, the consumption depends on the substrate absorptiveness.
Plastic containers: 5 kg
Pallet: 540 kg in 5 kg containers.