ATLAS PLUS - deformable adhesive - is a combination of two technologies:
- polymer technology: durable and strong bonding, safety of use at low temperature, high resistance to extreme operational loads, safe use with tiles of any size
- double fibers technology: improvement of strength parametres, safe fixing, improvement of water retention in the mortar improvement of tiles stability just after fixing
- for ceramic, porcelain-gres, mosaic, stone, glass tiles
- in bathrooms, kitchens, garages, pools, on terraces, balconies, stairs
- on OSB boards, plasterboards, old tiles, damp proofing, terrazzo, floor heating
- temperature of application: from +1°C to +25°C
- excellent bonding even at low temperature
- Highly flexible – deformability S1 – the permissible deflection of the set adhesive is within 2.5 – 0 5 mm range.
- Double thick adhesion layer – from 2 to 10 mm – allows to fix tiles on slightly irregular substrates.
- Increased adhesiveness – actual adhesion to a concrete substrate in standard conditions is 2.0 N/mm2 (minimum adhesiveness required by the standard is 1 N/mm2).
- Reduced slip enables fixing tiles from top to bottom – Optimum selection of consistency and thickness of adhesion layer in accordance with recommendations eliminates slip of the adhesive making it possible to start works from the top of the wall and avoid fixing cut tiles on its exposed surface.Extended open time allows placing the tiles even after 30 minutes of the application – it can be applied to a larger surface, minimizing work time.
Average consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m2 / 1 mm adhesive layer – for complete filling the space under the tile. It depends on the smoothness of the surface and the bottom side of the tile.
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1050 kg in 25 kg bags
- Improved cementitious (C2)
- Reduced slip (T)
- Extendend open time (E)
- Deformable (S1)
- Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, garage
- Balconies, loggias
- Passageways, external stairs
- Elevations (including insulation systems)
- Cladding of building plinths
- Pools and fountains
- Potable water tanks
- Showers, car washes, etc.
- Public facilities
- Commercial and service facilities
- Industrial facilities, multi-level garages
- Communication facilities
- Glazing tiles
- Laminated gres
- Stoneware wall tiles
- Ceramic mosaic
- Concrete tiles, cement mortar tiles
- Composite tiles
- Insulation and sound absorbing panels
- up to 0,1 m2
- up to 0,25 m2
- more than 0,25 m2
- "slim" tiles
No posts found