This two-in-one Velux DFD blind is perfect for bedrooms or living rooms where you need to either control the light or block it out for a good night’s sleep. It is designed for a perfect fit and easy installation with no measuring, trimming or cutting needed.
- Two ways to control light in one solution – ideal for bedrooms and kids’ rooms, but also for office and living rooms
- Easy manual operation
- Comes in a variety of trendy and classic colours
- Slim, elegant rails - perfectly match the window
- OEKO-TEX® certificate: no harmful substances
- Child-safe cordless design
- Possibility of choosing between white or brushed aluminum side rails
- The pleated cloth for all duo blackout roller blinds is white.
The VELUX duo blackout roller blind is attached to a top casing and runs in side rails that ensure smooth operation and stepless positioning in the window. The duo blackout roller blind has two control bars that can be adjusted independently – even though the two cloths are attached to one another: the first control bar is placed between the two cloths, the other at the bottom of the pleated cloth. This makes it easy to control how much of the incoming light to block out, how much to diffuse, and how much natural light to let into the room. Simply use the control bars to raise or lower as you please.
|New collection (2021)|
|4574 | Warm Grey||4575 | Dusty Green||4576 | Light Blue||4577 | Taupe|
|4578 | Soft Rose||4579 | Natural||4580 | Light Taupe||4581 | Dark Petrol|
How to check the window's size
Easy 15 min installation
Installing VELUX blinds requires no measuring, trimming, cutting or extra tools. They are made for a perfect fit, and everything you need is included in the blind package. Your VELUX windows have pre-installed mounting brackets for your blinds. Simply click on the original VELUX blind and add the pre-fitted side rails.
No posts found