VELUX roller blind RML provides basic privacy whilst still allowing natural light in. RML is an effective and practical solution that offers protection and looks good. Roller blinds are therefore well suited for living rooms, home offices, playrooms, and rooms where you want basic privacy and the ability to diffuse the light.
RML is remote controlled and electrically powered roller blind. It can be opened and shut by the control pad from any where in your home. Roller blind RML makes the perfect match for VELUX INTEGRA® roof windows. If necessary, the blind can also be raised and lowered manually with the control bar at the bottom of the blind.
How does it work?
Remote controlled and electrically powered blinds are operated with the intelligent touch-screen VELUX INTEGRA® control pad originally supplied with your VELUX INTEGRA® roof window. An intuitive solution that lets you easily control your blinds remotely. The VELUX INTEGRA® control pad offers an array of pre-set programs for everyday comfort and an improved indoor climate. You can control the blind from anywhere in your room and enjoy all the features of the pre-set programs such as the possibility to program the blinds to raise and lower at specific hours.
If you don't have an electrically powered VELUX INTEGRA® roof window, but would like an electric powered blind, try the control system KUX 100. This will allow you to use the electrically powered VELUX blinds or shutters in manually operated roof windows. Or try the control system KMX 100 and turn your entire manually operated roof window into an automated one. The control system KMX 100 will allow you to operate multiple electrical products.
- Remote controlled and electrically powered;
- Provides basic privacy;
- Gradual reduction of the incoming sunlight;
- Choose between 15 colours and patterns to satisfy individual needs;
- Well suited for living rooms;
- Combine with VELUX awning blinds for additional heat protection.
Colours and patterns
VELUX Electric roller blind RML comes in two price groups: Standard (marked by white or black squares on the picture below) and Premium.
How to select your blinds
- Select the blind: Chose a product based on your room type and your needs;
- Select the colour: All fabrics are marked with colour code, choose the one that matches your style;
- Select the operation: Depending on your needs you can choose between manual operation, remote controlled electric or solar powered operation;
- Select the right size: To identify your window size, check your window's data plate which details the type and size of your window (see video below).
- Light adjustment
- Living room
No posts found