Recommended for fixing ceramic tiles indoors – in bathrooms, kitchens and corridors, etc.
Smoothes mineral substrates – can be used for surface finishing on walls and jointless screeds.
Enables bricklaying with thin joint – the adhesive can be used for small bricklaying works during finishing interiors.
The main characteristics
- for works in the interiors of a building
- for bathrooms, kitchens and corridors
- enables “from-top-to-bottom" fixing of tiles
- enables surface finishing on mineral substrates
- enables bricklaying with thin joint
The main parameters:
- consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m² / 1 mm adhesive layer
- adhesion: min. 0.5 N/mm²
- bed thickness: 2 - 5 mm
Types of substrates
- repair mortars,
- cement plasters,
- cement-lime plasters,
- gypsum plasters,
- cement and anhydrite screeds,
- not plastered walls of brick,
- ceramic porous materials,
- aerated concrete and silicate elements.
Types of tiles
Low and medium size ceramic (glazing tiles, terracotta, mosaic), cement and stoneware tiles.
Reduced slip enables placing the tiles from top to bottom – optimum selection of consistency and thickness of adhesion layer in accordance with recommendations eliminates slip of the adhesive - it makes possible to start works from the top of the wall and avoid fixing cut tiles on its exposed surface.
Economical composition – optimum selection of components enables reaching low price of the adhesive and the optimum durability of the joint between the tiles and the substrate inside buildings.
The time shown in the table is recommended for the application at a temperature of about 23 ° C and of 55% humidity
Average consumption: ca. 1.5 kg of dry mix / 1 m2 / 1 mm adhesive layer – for complete filling the space under the tile. It depends on the smoothness of the surface and the bottom side of the tile.
|mosaic up to 2 × 2 cm||4.0||2.0||2.0||3.0|
|small size up to 10 × 10 cm||4.0 – 6.0||3.0||3.0||4.5|
|medium size up to
30 × 30 cm
|6.0 – 8.0||4.0||4.0||6.0|
|6.0 – 8.0||5.0||5.0||7.5|
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1200 kg in 25 kg bags
- Reduced slip (T)
- Kitchen, bathroom, laundry, garage
- Cladding of building plinths
- Glazing tiles
- Ceramic mosaic
- up to 0,1 m2