ATLAS ULTRAGRUNT is a ready–mix mass manufactured on basis of polymer resins with addition of selected quartz aggregate, characterised by excellent bonding to non – absorbable and perfectly smooth substrates.
It is recommended for preparation of substrates beneath ceramic and stone cladding, beneath self-levelling masses: ATLAS SMS and ATLAS SAM.
- next step just after 4 hours
- improves bonding, contains quartz aggregate
- on concrete, terrazzo, ceramic tiles, OSB boards
- beneath adhesives for ceramic and stone cladding
- Ambient and substrate temperature during application: from +5 ºC to +35 ºC
- For indoors, outdoors, on horizontal surfaces, on vertical surfaces
- Excellent bonding to non – absorbable and perfectly smooth substrates – bonding to concrete min. 1.0 MPa.
- Addition of selected quartz aggregate improves bonding of subsequent coats – owing to greater effective surface between substrate and applied material.
- For use in higher temperature – recommended for indoor and outdoor use at temperature from +5°C up to +35°C
- For difficult substrate types: monolithic concrete, ferroconcrete, wet cast slabs, cement floors and screeds with heating system, anhydrite screeds with heating system, terrazzo, existing ceramic and stone cladding, existing ceramic and stone cladding, non-grinded OSB boards, wood-based construction boards, plasterboards, gypsum-fibre boards, stable plastic flooring, steel substrates
- Recommended for preparation of substrates beneath ceramic and stone cladding: ceramic and stone cladding fixed with cement adhesives, gypsum cladding and molding fixed with gypsum adhesives, cement floors and screeds, anhydrite screeds, cement, cement – lime, gypsum plasters, cement, gypsum finishing coats.
The average consumption is 0.3 kg of mass for 1 m².
Plastic containers: 5 kg
Pallet: 400 kg in 5 kg containers.
No posts found