Adhesive for plasterboards
- very good adhesion to substrate and plasterboard
- excellent plasticity during plasterboard fixing
- optimum open time
- high bond strength
- layer thickness 5 - 20 mm
- Plasterboard fixing – during finishing work on interior walls, during repair work or finishing new walls.
- Fixing decorative mouldings and other gypsum ornaments.
- Fixing rigid thermal or acoustic insulation composite panels.
- Fillling voids in mineral substrates, up to 20 mm in depth.
Substrate types – walls of bricks, blocks, hollow blocks and other similar ceramic or silicate elements; concrete and aerated concrete substrates, cement and lime-cement plaster.
Excellent plasticity – the adhesive is easy to apply and it changes shape easily during panel positioning and pressing, adjusting to the substrate unevenness.
Optimum open time – the setting time has been extended to facilitate application of the adhesive as well as panel placement and position adjustment.
High strength – ensures durable and strong bond between plasterboards and the substrate.
Low shrinkage after setting – the adhesive layer is free from internal cracks and other stress after setting, which guarantees good bond stability.
The average adhesive consumption is ca. 2.5 – 5.0 kg / 1 m2 of plaster-board. Material consumption depends on the roughness of the substrate and the method of plasterboard fixing.
No posts found