Atlas optiFarba is a white latex paint designed as a decorative or protective coverage of indoor walls and ceilings surfaces.
Latex paints forms a coat highly resistant to repeated washing, which is much more durable than traditional emulsion paints for indoor use.
The main characteristics
- matt, snow-white;
- characterised by perfect coating properties;
- paint coat is flexible;
- highly scrub– and wash-resistant;
- with thixotropic effect;
- ecological – holds slender (close zero) content of volatile organic compounds;
- provides free transfer of vapour from walls;
- perfect for hydrodynamic spray painting;
- drying time - 2 hours.
- cement –based or cement-lime plasters;
- thin-coat mineral renders;
- gypsum plasters and finishing coats;
- polymer plasters;
- rough walls of concrete, bricks, blocks, hollow bricks.
Up to 14m2/1l of paint with single painting of smooth surface. Consumption depends on the substrate absorptiveness.