ATLAS ROKER W - adhesive mortar for the thermal insulation of walls and ceilings.
- fixing panels to ceilings (outdoors) underlying heated rooms - ceilings over passages, parking spaces etc.
- fixing panels to walls and ceilings (indoors) in non-heated rooms, such as garages or cellars - underlying or adjoining heated rooms.
The main characteristics
- high adhesion to substrate and mineral wool
- plastic consistency during application
- water vapour permeable
- element of a non-flammable thermal insulation system
The main parameters:
- adhesion to concrete: min. 0.3 MPa
- adhesion to mineral wool: min. 0.08 MPa
- consumption: from 4.5 to 5.5 kg/m²
Types of substrates
- concrete of all classes,
- aerated concrete,
- cement or lime-cement plasters,
- rough walls of bricks,
- hollow blocks, etc.
- Flexibility – compensates thermal and mechanical stress exerted on other layers of the system.
- Water vapour permeability – does not restrict water vapour transmission through the insulated wall.
- Forms a high-strength layer – a durable bond between thermal insulation layers and the ceiling.
- Comfortable application – the material has very good workability, is plastic during application and has excellent bond to mineral wool.
Individual consumption of the adhesive depends on the properties of the substrate (e.g. evenness) and the technique of panels application.
Panels application: from 4.5 to 5.5 kg/m².
Paper bags 25 kg
Pallet: 1200 kg in 25 kg bags.
No posts found