Atlas SAH-E is a thin-coat render for the execution of the finishing coats with a decorative spotted texture. It is great solution for façades exposed to dirt and difficult operation conditions. Acrylic render SAH-E works perfectly on commercial buildings, outbuildings and public access buildings (schools, kindergartens, hospitals, etc.)
The main characteristics
- low water absorptiveness;
- resistant to dirt;
- high adhesion to the substrate;
- easy texture forming;
- increased resistance to mechanical damage;
- 400 SAH colours;
- enables to achieve dense and very clear texture up to 1.5 mm or 2.0 mm thick
- spotted texture.
- Thin-coat render for the execution of the finishing coats with a decorative spotted texture
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Recommended as a finishing coat during the insulation of the buildings with the use of EPS or XPS boards
- For façades exposed to dirt and difficult operation conditions
Types of rendered buildings
- detached houses
- apartment buildings
- industrial buildings
- public access buildings (schools, kindergartens, hospitals, etc.)
Types of substrates
- traditional plasters on walls made of bricks, blocks and ceramic, cellular concrete or silicate hollow bricks
- base coats of thermal insulation systems with EPS and XPS boards
Thin-coat render based on a new generation acrylic resin:
Up-to-date polymer binder significantly enhances previous acrylic renders limitations – low water vapour permeability and vulnerability to dirt.
Creates unfavorable conditions for fungi and algae growth due to its low water absorption and acid-alkaline reaction.
Elasticity and strength:
Formula, which ensures better elasticity and resistance to impacts, leads to the compensation of tension when the surface of the render is hit, making it consistent and not chipping off.
Advanced technology provides colour durability thanks to the application of modern pigments, computer controlled system of dozing and permanently supervised manufacturing process – the render keeps its initial colour, is more resistant to bleaching and UV rays.
Render recipe was designed regarding the sustainable development aspects: maximally reduced amount of volatile organic compounds and use of natural fillers only.
Resistant to cracking:
Increased resistance, achieved due to the presence of dispersed microfibers that reinforce the render in the entire volume – render is protected against possible cracks caused by the tension and alternate surface heating and cooling.
Average consumption (depends on a substrate and render type):
» ca 2.5 kg for 1m2 for thickness up to 1.5 mm
» ca 3.0 kg for 1m2 for thickness up to 2.0 mm
The exact consumption volume can be established following a test carried out on the rendered surface.
Render choice depending on the environment conditions
|Mineral render||Acrylic render||Acrylic-silicone render||Silicone-silicate render||Silicone render|
|Product name||Cermit ND||SAH-E||SAH-EN||SAH-NS||SAH-N|
|Resistance to surface absorbability||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Resistance to ageing||✓✓✓✓||✓||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓|
|Resistance to dirt||✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Resistance to biological corrosion||✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Suburban zones, no green clusters||✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Close to green clusters and water tanks||✓✓✓||✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
CLICK HERE if application below is not working
No posts found