ATLAS CERMIT ND - thin-coat mineral render - for decorative and protective finishing of façades and internal walls. Thanks to the use of specially chosen and selected dolomite aggregate mixes the render holds exceptional features:
• perfect working parameters – very good adhesion to the substrate during application (almost no material loss) and very easy structure forming and possible painting.
• uniform, repeatable spotted structure.
- Enables free joining of the areas with technological breaks.
- Forms snow-white surface, not requiring painting (white version of ATLAS CERMIT ND) – version of ATLAS CERMIT ND for painting must be finished with a paint, e.g. ATLAS FASTEL NOVA. Painting must be executed not later than 1 year after render application (render can be unpainted in one winter time only).
- Resistant to micro-cracking – contains special fibres reinforcing its structure.
- Durability parameters meliorate in use - thanks to the positive influence of natural carbonation process of mineral renders, which limits their absorbability, hardens structure and improves resistance to chemical aggression.
- High durability and hardness – owing to the polymer - reinforced mix of binders – white, fine, high grade cement type and lime, and also due to the specially selected dolomite aggregate.
- MYCO PROTECT system – high pH of the render enables long time protection against biological corrosion, i.e. development of fungi and algae on the surface of the render.
- Does not attract dust, dirt and pollen from the environment.
- Non-flammable – in combination with mineral wool it forms a non-flammable thermal insulation system on walls.
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1050 kg in 25 kg bags
Render choice depending on the environment conditions
|Mineral render||Acrylic render||Acrylic-silicone render||Silicone-silicate render||Silicone render|
|Priduct name||Cermit ND
|Resistance to surface absorbability||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Resistance to ageing||✓✓✓✓||✓||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓|
|Resistance to dirt||✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Resistance to biological corrosion||✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Suburban zones, no green clusters||✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
|Close to green clusters and water tanks||✓✓✓||✓||✓✓✓✓||✓✓✓||✓✓✓✓|
No posts found