ATLAS SAM 100 - self-leveling surface finish (5-30 mm)
Levels substrates in the range of 5 – 30 mm – both when the substrate has only local irregularities and when it is executed with a slight slope.
Elevates the floor level in the whole room – e.g. when necessary to equalize the level in two adjacent rooms.
Recommended for leveling surfaces of existing subfloors with heating systems – when the irregularities in the jointless floor make the execution of facing impossible, an additional thin layer of the compound must be applied.
Can be applied in dry rooms – as the substrate based on high quality anhydrite, it can be used only indoors in dry rooms: living rooms, hallways, halls, salons, offices, corridors, waiting rooms, etc.
The main characteristics
- anhydrite-gypsum based
- high compressive strength ≥ 35 N/mm²
- resistant to concentrated load
- practically contractionless – no need of expansion joints for up to 50 m²
- as substrate for tiles, carpet flooring, parquet and floor panels
The main parameters:
- consumption: 20 kg / 1 m²/ 10 mm of layer thickness
- compressive strength: min. 35 N/mm²
- layer thickness: 5 ÷ 30 mm
Types of finishing layers
- PVC flooring,
- carpet flooring,
- floor panels.
Types of possible arrangements
- bonded floor - thickness 5 - 30 mm – good quality concrete, concrete or anhydrite jointless floor (with or without floor heating).
Spreading properties – enables easy horizontal surface execution even in large rooms, without using guide strips and mass raking up with rules.
Compressive strength: ≥ 35.0 N/mm2.
Flexural strength: ≥ 6.0 N/mm2.
Limited contraction – the possibility of contraction cracking during setting is reduced to the minimum – this enables execution of working fields of up to 50 m² in area without expansion joints.
Suitable for manual and machine application – it can be easily and quickly applied both manually and with the use of machines equipped with helical pumps, obtaining high efficiency.
The average consumption is 20 kg of mortar for 1 m2 for each 10 mm of layer thickness.
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1050 kg in 25 kg bags
- Indoor (dry rooms)
- Tiles fixing
- Parquet fixing
- Installation of panels or carpet flooring
No posts found