ARZ-H: roller shutters for Fakro roof windows
External roller shutter ARZ-H provides total comfort when using the attic space because it protects from overheating, enables complete shading of the room, reduces noise from the outside and ensures privacy by completely covering the window.
Installed on the outside, FAKRO ARZ-H improve protection on sunny days from uncomfortable heat gain. The inside surface of the aluminium slats is covered with a special coating, which limits incoming heat.
- Roller shutter ARZ-H is designed for wooden centre-pivot windows (FTS, FTP, FTU). For other types of roof windows FAKRO provides ARZ Z-Wave and ARZ Solar.
- FAKRO ARZ-H is operated manually from the inside with a crank which is supplied in package.
- When installing roller shutters on windows in any vertical combinations the minimum 20 cm distance between them must be observed and 10 cm between the windows installed side by side.
- effective reduction of heat entering the room;
- reduction of heat loss during winter;
- complete blackout;
- increased security and the feeling of privacy;
- protection from UV radiation;
- good sound reduction.
|The size of e.g. 78x140 cm applies to roof window's size! The blind itself is smaller. Window's size can be found on the nameplate located at the top of the window. There is no need to measeure the window. Just read the size from the nameplate and order accessories in the corresponding size.|
Installation video guide
- FAKRO roof windows
- Aron roof windows
|Product||Awning blinds||Roller shutters|
|FTS, FTP, FTU||✓||✓||✓||-||-||✓||✓||✓||-|
FTT U8 Thermo
|✓ / -||✓ / -||✓ / -||-||-||✓ / -||✓ / -||✓ / -||-|
|BD, BVP, BXP||-||-||-||-||✓||-||-||-||-|