SOLBET is a Polish leader and the largest producer of autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) in Poland
SOLBET lightweight concrete blocks are masonry units designed for constructing basic walls in any kind of building. They are available in various widths (115 to 420 mm) and density classes (0.35, 0.4; 0.5; 0.6).
- compressive strength - allows to safely carry out structures of bearing and non-bearing walls in all kinds of buildings with different construction and use (also multi-storey buildings).
- very good thermal insulation parameters - a very good solution and method for building energy-efficient buildings
- fire resistance - fire reaction euroclass A1, blocks do not emit any harmful or poisonous substances
- acoustic isolation - porous structure of Solbet light weight concrete gives this material a bonus of 2-3 decibels with respect to acoustic resistance, enhancing the acoustic resistance of building partitions compared to the materials of the same weight.
All elements produced by SOLBET comply with European standard EN 771-4: Specification for masonry units – Part 4: concrete blocks. They are also regularly tested by the Technical University in Cottbus and MPA KIWA in Berlin.
Large, optimal dimensions and light weight of celular concrete blocks increases the convenience of bricklaying and makes the building process easier and faster compared to other materials. Their high dimensional accuracy is also of great importance – blocks are precisely manufactured (blocks with tongue and groove moulded side surfaces fall under the TLMB category). The blocks can be built with thin layer mortar. The course of building works is also accelerated by tongue and groove moulded side surfaces, which allow to connect blocks without the need for vertical welds. In addition, gripholes facilitate grabbing and moving of blocks, as well as the bricklaying process.
|Cellular concrete PP2-040|
|Width||Height||Length||Tongue and groove
with an assembly
|Pcs/Pal||m³/Pal||Pcs/m³||Pal/Truck||m³/Truck *||m²/Truck *|
* Truck without unloading. We offer delivery with and without unloading. Unloading is done by a truck-mounted forklift. In case of delivery with unloading, the delivery costs increase and the loading capacity of the truck decreases by approx 8%.
|PP2-0,35||2,75 N/mm²||325 (±25) kg/m³|
|PP2-0,40||2,8 N/mm²||375 (±25) kg/m³|
|PP2-0,50||2,8 N/mm²||475 (±25) kg/m³|
|PP4-0,60||5,2 N/mm²||575 (±25) kg/m³|
|Block||Thermal conductivity λ||U-value (W/m²K)|
- 17.5 cm
- 24 cm
- 30 cm
- 36.5 cm
- 42 cm
- 400 kg/m³