VELUX roller blind RFL provides basic privacy whilst still allowing natural light in. RFL is an effective and practical solution that offers protection and looks good. Roller blinds are therefore well suited for living rooms, home offices, playrooms, and rooms where you want basic privacy and the ability to diffuse the light.
VELUX roller blind RFL is manually operated. The blind is attached to a top casing on the roof window and runs in side rails that ensure a smooth operation and stepless positioning. For operating blinds installed in hard-to-reach locations, VELUX can provide practical and useful pole controls and adaptors.
- Remote controlled and electrically powered;
- Provides basic privacy;
- Gradual reduction of the incoming sunlight;
- Choose between 15 colours and patterns to satisfy individual needs;
- Well suited for living rooms;
- Combine with VELUX awning blinds for additional heat protection.
Colours and patterns
VELUX roller blind RFL comes in two price groups: Standard (marked by white or black squares on the picture below) and Premium.
How to select your blinds
- Select the blind: Chose a product based on your room type and your needs;
- Select the colour: All fabrics are marked with colour code, choose the one that matches your style;
- Select the operation: Depending on your needs you can choose between manual operation, remote controlled electric or solar powered operation;
- Select the right size: To identify your window size, check your window's data plate which details the type and size of your window (see video below).
- Light adjustment
- Living room