For a cool summer room awning blinds provide solar heat reduction whilst ensuring you can maintain the view through your roof window.
Especially suited to south-facing roof windows, the blind stops the heat from the sun reaching the glass and radiating into the room. Their design also means they allow a pleasant diffused light to enter the room too.
Designed to integrate perfectly with your VELUX roof window, the awning blind is made from weather resistant net fabric. When not in use, the external blind rolls up and is kept out of sight.
- Heat reduction: Up to 72%
- Does not limit the view>
- Good quality fabric: weather resistant and easy to cleaning
- Easy to install and operating from inside the room
For roof windows manufactured before April 2001 you must also order ZOZ 228 to fit MSL solar awning blinds.
How to select your blinds
- Select the blind: Chose a product based on your room type and your needs;
- Select the colour: All fabrics are marked with colour code, choose the one that matches your style;
- Select the operation: Depending on your needs you can choose between manual operation, remote controlled electric or solar powered operation;
- Select the right size: To identify your window size, check your window's data plate which details the type and size of your window (see video below).
- Heat protection
- Living room
- Kids room
- Home office
No posts found