Atlas ecoFarba is a white acrylic paint designed as a decorative or protective coverage of indoor walls and ceilings surfaces.
The main characteristics
- matt, snow-white;
- for walls and ceilings;
- well coating;
- highly efficient;
- provides free transfer of vapour from walls
- does not brighten after painting with hydrodynamic spraying;
- drying time - 2 hours
- scrub resistance (after 28 days) - Class 4 (PN-EN 13300:2002)
- quality coating - III (PN-89/C-81536)
- cement –based or cement-lime plasters;
- thin-coat mineral renders;
- gypsum plasters and finishing coats;
- polymer plasters;
- rough walls of concrete, bricks, blocks, hollow bricks.
Up to 14 m2/1l of paint with single painting of smooth surface. Consumption depends on the substrate absorptiveness.