Atlas Farba, white acrylic interior paint. Base coat painting walls and ceilings indoors prior to application of top coat acrylic or latex paints. Particularly recommended for painting plasterboard substrates or those of heterogeneous texture.
- well coating
- high yield
- for walls and ceilings
- matt, snow-white
- time of drying: min. 2 hours
- Unifies the substrate absorptiveness – ensures uniform drying of top coat paints.
- Improves bonding of top coat paints.
- Reduces the cost of painting – effectively replaces the first coat of top coat paint.
- Improves coating – limits the influence of substrate texture and colour on the final painting effect.
- Elastic – transfers microcracks up to 100 μm.
- Vapour – permeable – ensures water vapour permeability.
- Perfect for hydrodynamic spraying.
Coverage: up to 8 m²/ 1 l of paint with single painting of smooth surfaces. Actual coverage depends on the substrate absorptiveness.
Plastic buckets: 10 l Pallet: 440 l in 10 l buckets aging