Adhesive for foamed polystyrene and XPS and for execution of the reinforced layer. 2 in 1 - it is designed for fixing thermal insulation panels and for execution of the reinforced layer in thermal insulation of buildings technology. Element of thermal insulation systems – it is a part of composite thermal insulation systems, awarded with European (ETA) technological approvals. Enables fixing various expanded and extruded polystyrene boards - including expanded polystyrene boards with addition of graphite and elasticized.
- high adhesiveness
- good water vapor permeability
- reinforced with microfibres
- resistant to cracks and scratches
- for bare and rendered walls
Types of construction substrates:
- all classes of concrete,
- aerated concrete,
- cement-lime plaster,
- sandstone and bare walls made of brick,
- hollow brick and other similar ceramic or silicate materials.
- Elastic – compensates strain resulting from the influence of temperature and usage upon other layers of the system.
- Increased resistance to cracking – it is reinforced with cellulose fibres.
- Highly adherent – strongly adheres to difficult substrates, e.g. substrates covered with strongly adhering paint coats.
- Vapor permeable – does not limit the flow of water vapor through the insulated partition.
Individual consumption of the adhesive depends on the properties of the substrate (its evenness among others) and on the accepted technology of fixing the panels.
- Fixing boards: from 4.0 to 5.0 kg/m2
- Reinforced layer installation: from 3.0 to 3.5 kg/m2.
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1200 kg in 25 kg bags
|Stopter K-50||Stopter K-20||Stopter K-100||Hoter U||Hoter S||Grawis U||Grawis S||Roker U||Roker W|
|Type of insulation|
|Adhesion to concrete||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min 0,25MPa||min 0,25MPa|
|Adhesion to insulation products||min. 0,08MPa (EPS)
|min 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08 MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min 0,08MPa|
|Temperature of application||5° to 30°C||0°C to 25°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C|
|Height limit for application|
|EPS, XPS||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m|
|Mineral wool||no limit||no limit||no limit|