ATLAS STOPTER K-20 - 2 in 1: adhesive for EPS and XPS application and for mesh embedding. Cement binder, reinforced with cellulose fibres. Resistant to scratches and cracks. Can be applicated in low temperatures.
- 2 in 1 – it is designed for fixing thermal insulation panels and for execution of the reinforced layer in thermal insulation of buildings technology.
- Element of thermal insulation systems – it is a part of composite thermal insulation systems, awarded with national (AT) and European (ETA) technological approvals.
- Recommended for thermal insulation works in all kinds of buildings and particularly passive and energy saving building – it helps obtaining the partition tightness
- required in passive building and also permanently fixes thermal insulation panels even 25 cm thick.
- Enables fixing various expanded and extruded polystyrene panels – including expanded polystyrene panel with addition of graphite and elasticized.
- Element of mineral renovation of old, falling apart renders – in combination with the reinforced mesh sunk into it and the façade paint, it constitutes a repair layer for old renders (cracked, weak and soiled).
Types of construction substrates
- all classes of concrete,
- aerated concrete,
- cement render,
- cement-lime render,
- sandstone and rough walls made of brick,
- hollow brick and other similar ceramic or silicate materials.
- Enables work in broad temperature range – not less than °C during works and not less than -5°C after 8 hours of their completion.
- Increased resistance to cracking – it is reinforced with cellulose fibres.
- High elasticity – perfectly compensates strain resulting from the influence of temperature and usage upon other layers of the system.
- Highly adherent – strongly adheres to difficult substrates, e.g. substrates covered with strongly adhering paint coats.
- Vapor permeable – does not limit the flow of water vapor through the insulated partition.
Individual consumption of the adhesive depends on the properties of the substrate (its evenness among others) and on the accepted technology
of fixing the panels. Fixing panels: from 4.0 to 5.0 kg/m2
Reinforced layer installation: from 3.0 to 3.5 kg/m2.
Paper bags: 25 kg
Pallet: 1200 kg in 25 kg bags
|Stopter K-50||Stopter K-20||Stopter K-100||Hoter U||Hoter S||Grawis U||Grawis S||Roker U||Roker W|
|Type of insulation|
|Adhesion to concrete||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min. 0,25MPa||min 0,25MPa||min 0,25MPa|
|Adhesion to insulation products||min. 0,08MPa (EPS)
|min 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08 MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min. 0,08MPa||min 0,08MPa|
|Temperature of application||5° to 30°C||0°C to 25°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C||5°C to 30°C|
|Height limit for application|
|EPS, XPS||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m||to 25m|
|Mineral wool||no limit||no limit||no limit|
No posts found